What does an exchange student in Germany do when she's been here for 5 weeks with NO classes? She parties hearty, that's what!
Okay, that's not exactly true. We had an intensive German language class for 3 weeks. But it was pretty useless and therefore did not halt the party train. Classes were supposed to start this past week but then they didn't. Apparently that's normal. Okay. When in Rome and all that.
So I supposedly have my first class tomorrow: Einführung in die interkulturelle Lingustik. I'm pretty nervous since it's in German, and the only class I'm taking without at least one other international student. So of course it's first.
Because I know you are all interested, here are the other classes I'm taking:
- Die deutsche Wiederveriningung 1989/1990 (German Reunification 1989/1990)
- Kinder und Jugendbuchklassiker aus didaktischer Perspektive (Childern and Young Adults Literature from a Didactic Perspective)
- Das politische System der Bundesrepublik Deutschland (The Political System of Germany)
- Introduction to Lingustics (Introduction to Lingustics)
- Spanisch III (Spanish III)
- Deutsch III (German III)
And hopefully no one will ask me to talk tomorrow. Wish me luck!
2 comments:
Hallo hallo mein Lieblingsknoedel! Es freut mich sehr, dein Blog zu lesen. Du machst ja immer so viel SpaB in Deutschland und- naturlich - muBt du das Essen photografieren. Das ist immer eine sehr gute Idee. Hoffentlich kannst du mein nicht-so-gut Baby Deutsch verstehen und lassen mich wieso wieder schreiben.....und, wenn ich mich neue Woerter vorstellen, wirst du nur laecheln. TschueB. Jill
Hat meine Mutter dir 'Lieblingsknödel' genannt....falls du irgendwelche deutsche Freunde hast, erzähl ihnen nie und nimmer von meiner Mutter, oder zumindest daß sie dir 'Favorite dumpling' nannte
Post a Comment