It's been a busy week here in Deutschland. Work all day, Party all night. It's a hard life, I know.
Finally got all my visa and money stuff worked out, so I'm good to go. Still need to buy a coat, though.
I just got back from grocery shopping, which is always an experience. I actually hate shopping in foreign countries. Everything is different and half the time I just cross my fingers and pray that what I think I'm buying is what I'm actually buying. By the way it's basically impossible to find a pizza that doesn't have weird things on it.
I also haven't gotten the whole packing your groceries yourself thing down to a science yet. Everyone here is great at getting all their groceries into their cart/basket while simultaneously paying, getting their change, and hightailing it to the little side counters to pack everything up before the cashier starts scanning the next person's items. I really don't move that fast.
However there is one thing that makes up for all my difficulties...brace yourselves for extreme jealously
That's right guys...Germany has Koala Yummies. Can life get any better than this?
Friday, October 9, 2009
Shopping and Koalas
Posted by
Ariana
at
5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment