Monday, October 19, 2009

Was hast du am Wochenende gemacht?

...Ich habe nach Hamburg gefahren!

Saturday was a happenin' trip to Hamburg. Hamburg's about two hours away so I got to experience the joys of the German rail system (far superior to Amtrak). It was fairly cheap. One round trip ticket costs 30 Euro, but 5 people can ride on it. For you less mathmatically inclined, that's 6 Euro a person. It was pretty rainy while we were there, but it was still a good time. And we ate at a Portuguese restaurant and I ordered a porkchop, which I had been craving for a while. And good food = happy Ariana.

For all you poor souls stuck in corners of the globe less fabulous than Germany, here are some pictures, so you can live vicariously through me. I have it on good authority now, that some members of the Bublitz clan are reading this blog, so I'll have to start taking pictures of food, since that's really the most important thing.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Glad you got to Hamburg even if you had to walk so much. Thanks for the pictures. Remember--you owe me one of yourself!!!

Love,
Mom

Post a Comment