Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Sun Won't Come Out Tomorrow

So it's been a while since I updated this thing. I've settled pretty well into life here, nothing overly exciting has been going on.

We had Daylights Savings a while ago (a week before y'all in the States did) and now it gets dark super early. Daylight's taking it easy, only working 9-5. And that's if there's not the obnoxious cloud cover. It also rains pretty much 5/7 days a week. I've started taking Vitamin D supplements.

Classes have been going okay. Nothing overly exciting, but I'm liking my linguistics classes a lot (surprise, surprise). My reunification class might be the death of me - I can't get through it without a headache because the professor talks sooooo fast and after about an hour my brain decides "Too.Much.German" and shuts down.

Christmas Markts are starting! I'll have to get up early next Saturday and go. I'm so excited!

0 comments:

Post a Comment